- Google certified Android developer.
- Awarded first class honours bachelor's degree in Electronic & Computer engineering from NUI Galway.
- Completed serveral comprehensive online courses including this Android development one from Udacity.
- Worked as a trainee Software Engineer for six months with Fidelity Investments as my college internship in 2014.
- Began working with OnePageCRM after finishing college 2015.
- First project for OnePage was the Speed Dialer application which you can read more about here.
- Main project has been the re-design of OnePage's main Android app, and subsequent updates and fixes.
- Monitor and answer technical and API-related queries on the developer forum and mailboxes.
- Write and publish content for the developer blog.
- Maintain a Java API wrapper project, for use with the mobile app and customer/developer integrations etc.
- Created and released Coordinote as my final year project - a location-aware to-do application for Android.
- Spoke at, and helped organise and run Galway Developer Meetup.
- Competed in (13/14), and helping to organise and run the (17/18) CodeNinja coding competition for students.